Borden D. Webb
Email: click here to contact
Mr. Webb has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell™, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- California and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1972
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, J.D., 1971
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., 1963
- Capt., U.S. Army, Military Intelligence, 1963 – 1968
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member, Bar Council, 1977 – 1979; President, Barristers Club, 1978; Chairman, Probate Section, 1979; Chair, Long Range Planning and Bylaws Committee, 1982 – 2008)
- American Bar Association (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- State Bar of California (Member, Trusts and Estates Section, 1972—)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, Traynor Society
- Certified Specialist, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Northern California Super Lawyers, 2012 – 2014
Webb & Tapella Law Corporation serves Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Yolo, San Joaquin, Placer and El Dorado counties.